The Resource The 5th wave
- The 5th wave
- Statement of responsibility
- Rick Yancey
- Title variation
- Fifth wave
- Survival -- Juvenile fiction
- Science fiction
- Suspense fiction
- Human-alien encounters -- Juvenile fiction
- Large type books
- Extraterrestrial beings -- Juvenile fiction
- Military occupation -- Juvenile fiction
- Imaginary wars and battles -- Juvenile fiction
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction
- Youth and war -- Juvenile fiction
- After the 1st wave, only darkness remains. After the 2nd, only the lucky escape. And after the 3rd, only the unlucky survive. After the 4th wave, only one rule applies: trust no one. Now, it's the dawn of the 5th wave, and on a lonely stretch of highway, Cassie runs from Them. The beings who only look human, who roam the countryside killing anyone they see. Who have scattered Earth's last survivors. To stay alone is to stay alive, Cassie believes, until she meets Evan Walker. Beguiling and mysterious, Evan Walker may be Cassie's only hope for rescuing her brother -- or even saving herself. But Cassie must choose: between trust and despair, between defiance and surrender, between life and death. To give up or to get up
- Member of
- Westchester Fiction Award (California)
- Iowa Association of School Librarians Book Awards: Iowa High School Book Award
- YALSA Best Fiction for Young Adults: 2014
- 5th wave, bk. 1
- Thorndike Press large print The literacy bridge
- South Carolina Book Awards: Young Adult Books
- Gateway Readers Award (Missouri)
- YALSA Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults: Post-Apocalyptic: It's the End of the World As We Know It (2016)
- Library Journal Best YA Lit for Adults
- Sequoyah Book Awards (Oklahoma): High School Books
- Keystone to Reading Book Award (Pennsylvania): High School level
- Young Reader's Choice Award (Pacific Northwest): Intermediate
- YALSA Quick Picks for Reluctant Young Adult Readers: Fiction: 2014
- Gateway Readers Award (Missouri), 2016.
- Iowa High School Book Award, 2016.
- Keystone to Reading Book Award (Pennsylvania), High School level, 2015.
- Library Journal Best Books 2013
- Sequoyah Book Awards (Oklahoma), High School Books, 2016.
- South Carolina Book Award, Young Adult Books, 2016.
- Westchester Fiction Award, 2014.
- YALSA Quick Picks for Reluctant Young Adult Readers, 2014.
- YALSA Best Fiction for Young Adults, 2014.
- YALSA Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults, 2016
- Young Reader's Choice Award (Pacific Northwest), Intermediate, 2016.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Recommended for middle readers
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Aah 2013b
- Literary form
- Series statement
- 5th wave
- Thorndike Press Large Print The Literacy Bridge
- Series volume
- bk. 1
- Target audience
- pre adolescent
ContextContext of The 5th wave
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The 5th wave
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://clayton.library.link/resource/pOiuKhvulDM/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://clayton.library.link/resource/pOiuKhvulDM/">The 5th wave</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://clayton.library.link/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://clayton.library.link/">Clayton County Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Clayton County Library System. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...