The Resource Salt in his shoes : Michael Jordan in pursuit of a dream
- Salt in his shoes : Michael Jordan in pursuit of a dream
- Title remainder
- Michael Jordan in pursuit of a dream
- Statement of responsibility
- by Deloris Jordan with Roslyn M. Jordan ; illustrated by Kadir Nelson
- Young Michael Jordan, who is smaller than the other players, learns that determination and hard work are more important than size when playing the game of basketball
- Golden Sower Award (Nebraska), Grades K-3, 2004.
- North Carolina Children's Book Award, Junior Books category, 2002.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Sal 2000
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of Salt in his shoes : Michael Jordan in pursuit of a dream
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Salt in his shoes : Michael Jordan in pursuit of a dream
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://clayton.library.link/resource/1JRSnYC0kaY/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://clayton.library.link/resource/1JRSnYC0kaY/">Salt in his shoes : Michael Jordan in pursuit of a dream</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://clayton.library.link/#CLAYTN"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://clayton.library.link/">Clayton County Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Clayton County Library System. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.